Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trick Question
Apr 9, 2007

Sniper Party posted:

Fourth Update
EDIT: I'm conflicted with how I want to deal with Lady Boyle, and I'm not sure which option fits better with the theme of the run. I'm going to have to touch the target regardless, but killing her seems more merciful, however the stat screen after the level is not as neat as it would be with the super creepy non-lethal option. Any opinions? I've recorded both options already, but I'm not sure which to use.

I feel like the most in-character solution for a Corvo that doesn't want to leave any evidence that he was there would be to get her to the boat and then kill both of them, making it look like a murder-suicide, or possibly a boating accident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread