Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Diva Cupcake posted:

Wasn't even a paraphrase. That letter was Belichick's own words.

Hahaha I hope Donald Trump gets crushed and the Seahawks beat the Pats by 30 next week. What a poo poo stain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

America!

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Turbofuck the Pats, Brady, and Belichick. And don't think I don't see you over there, Wisconsin. gently caress you with a rusty tentpole. At least Pittsburgh doesn't pretend it's full of nice smiling people. "Aw shucks I just love suppressing minority voters, really gets me fired up to watch the Pack on the weekend! Kuuuuuuuuhn!"

Love to you guys, TFF. I hope you all stay safe.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

a neat cape posted:

I'm straight and white and mad as hell

Not an emptyquote

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

I, too, cannot relate to anybody suffering a violation of their rights unless they are closely related to me.

--An old white guy

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Intruder posted:

One time my friend Becky snorted a weed and died instantly

It's true, if you smoke weed once you are addicted for life and instantly start craving heroin.

Anyway, you want a full or double dose of Oxy for that leg sprain? I'll just fill out your prescription here, no need to trouble yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Bad Moon posted:

I was phone postin so it should have read HAPPENED dumb phone :argh:

Also :stonk: Gronk don't get a collapsed lung and die for football

Gronk mutant status confirmed:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/798374962964860928

"Looks like it wasn't that bad in the first place."
*watches as bones rapidly knit, scars mysteriously disappear*