Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I wonder if he'll issue a statement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/stephenasmith/status/603384079044759552

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

lol god drat

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

blue squares posted:

This all began when Kraft made contact with Putin and gave away his Super Bowl ring

The KGB helps them cheat

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I dunno, it's just comically bad at this point. We'll find out in the offseason they drown puppies or burn orphanages

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

never not love Richard Sherman

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Turdsdown Tom posted:

Bill causing distractions in the locker room? "Doing his own thing" out there week to week? That's it, I think we've gotta send him to Cleveland.

we could probably get a second for him

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

GaussianCopula posted:

Everything is coming up Patriots.

No true patriot would ever desire... this

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Ehud posted:

Pats fan coworker was saying for months that Trump would win with 20%+ of the popular vote. I bet him $20 that it would not. He had to pay me this morning. I just used the $20 to buy everyone in the office cookies.

But he's still got a huge poo poo eating grin on his face and he's talking about how great it is to be an American today.

Deflate his tires

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Didn't lose enough

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Yeah that correction is going to suuuuucckkk

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Chichevache posted:

So will anyone else be cheering for the Hawks on Sunday?

Why the gently caress not

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/796407006638837760

gently caress this stat up, Mr. Sherman

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Yeah not to be a dick or anything but if you think nothing will change you're a goddamned idiot.

Shinjobi posted:

https://twitter.com/GreshsBadCliche/status/796032666491613184?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Has anyone bitched about deflategate 2 yet? Can we? I'd rather be sad/mad about something else, even if it is bullshit.

Don't properly inflated balls like this bend pretty far on impact though? Seems like a softish k-ball would do this naturally like golf balls do

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Tweak posted:

shouldn't he have supported Jill Stein because of her anti-vaccine stance?

He must be a WiFi lover

Kalli posted:

Funnier in concept then execution but we all need Gronk right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiszQmn951w
A pro post

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Chichevache posted:

Ohio doesn't deserve a victory this week <:mad:>

Or ever, tbqh

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Metapod posted:

Ehud that is terrifying also hilarious

Pretty much this.

But thank you for doing this to him.

Could you take it farther and add BB as "greatest cheater of all time"?

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Dredging up the weed subject again:

NFL players union considers cannabis via pain management committee

quote:

A few months ago it [the NFLPA] began to develop a pain management committee that will include active and former players as well as medical experts and researchers devoted to addressing chronic pain among players.

Assessing the potential of cannabis as an alternative pain reliever will be one aspect of the committee’s focus, but certainly not the only.

The union could not release the full list of members or many specifics of the committee’s plan or tasks, but it did announce two of its members: former Ravens offensive lineman Eugene Monroe and Titans linebacker Derrick Morgan. The pair, along with Plummer and other former players, have spearheaded the push for cannabis allowance in the NFL and have pressed the league and union to take a harder look at pain management among both former and current players.

The NFL and NFLPA operate by the rules of their collective bargaining agreement, which runs through the 2020 season. But the drug policies were amended in 2014 and could be altered again, before the agreement expires.

For Plummer and others who have pushed for greater awareness in not just cannabis allowance, but also general pain management and change in the NFL, the rise of a devoted committee holds promise.

“It’s a great step in the right direction,” he said. “It’s progressive, which, a lot of times in the NFL and what they do, they’re not progressive.”

Huh.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I mean, those studies will be technically federally illegal, so it presents an interesting challenge to the status of the substance.

It'll probably not happen for that very reason, but I'm not sure a fight between the DOJ and NFL is something either wants.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Edibles can be rough if you don't do the math while making them. Definitely try to limit your first time to 10-20mg THC.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

kiimo posted:

Yes I know but the day I accidentally took 80mg and went to a movie and convinced myself I was having an asthma attack has made me nervous.

Oh poo poo yeah, that amount of thc can cause some tachycardia. That must have felt like you were dying, drat.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

It's actually the cat's pajamas

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

poor bastard. Hope he recovers enough to have a semblance of a normal life :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

:getin:

• Locked thread