Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Maybe First Citizen Trump will finally exact his revenge on the NFL and I'll finally be able to stop caring about this sport.

I joke about being afraid that the league will go under before Detroit wins a Super Bowl but now there's just one more route for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Chris James 2 posted:

I love and will miss you guys

Final football post before my perma: may all Pats posters feel at least some shame for this for the rest of their lives, and may Brady and Belihick have miserable suffering lives post-football. Everyone else here, stay safe and I hope our paths cross again somehow someday, preferably in more positive times

I salute you and your relentless efforts to equally troll every team while posting on TFF. This is why I don't toxx my fate away to other people's whims.

You can get that perma brought down in C-SPAM, you know that right

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
My wife and I were talking last year about how if she didn't have a job by this coming spring we would move to her hometown overseas for a year and work/chill with her parents in SE Asia. Now if we do that people are gonna think we only did it in response to this election when that's totally not the case :argh:

Ehud posted:

if I kill my white self will that help the country

I would be super-pumped to have mixed race kids with my wife if I wasn't also terrified of leaving my future children to inherit a broken country and/or world. Decisions!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

A silver lining to everything.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Naturally Selected posted:

Evidently the fact that a celebrity supported a candidate other than Clinton means that every thread is a politics thread and kill whitey and here's my fantasy of finally getting to kill my boss because he's white and that's cool now.

Oh and also supporting a candidate other than Clinton should be punished by grevious bodily harm, etc etc. :rolleyes:

Give it a week or two and everyone will get back to just having a few posters talking about their obsessive hatred of a team for being good.

I hate all teams, especially my own.

Our bizarro 2016 means that Detroit will go into its last game of the season with the NFCN title on the line...and lose because the game is on 1/1/2017 :negative:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

What 12-year old knows how to break into a car? Or is that not what he's saying?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

poly and open-minded posted:

i assume 12th man

Oh right :downs:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Kalli posted:

https://twitter.com/KingCash_7191/status/796540705720004608?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Yeah, that's a pretty expensive haul. Legacy Elves can be north of $2k to build.

JFC that's a haul, even considering his NFL salary that's way too much money to put into this dumb game (I say this as someone who plays)

Also :lol: at two tickets for returning that, if whoever stole that knows what they're doing they can sell one or two of those for tix and pocket the rest.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I think it's too early to think the Lions will win the NFCN but things are definitely trending that way. If they win their next two games which is certainly possible (Jags at home and then Vikings on Thanksgiving) then I'll start to get excited.

Of course, I've also resigned myself to the Packers somehow knocking them out of the title slot in Week 17 and me burning everything around me.

whypick1 posted:

The Lions winning their division would actually fit in with this year's theme of "How the gently caress did that finally happen?"...

Except their Week 17 game is on 1/1/2017 :negative: Maybe that means they will lock it up in Week 16!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Simmons is arguably good when not talking about current sports topics, which is ironically a terrible trait for someone in sports journalism. 30 for 30 owns and I actually enjoyed all of the weird pop culture tangents he'd go on in his articles and in the BS Report, but he's not going to say anything about current sports that I couldn't get from talking to strangers in a bar during a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

As a chemist by trade I would totally buy a Detroit Ions shirt.

• Locked thread