Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Real talk, white people can go gently caress themselves imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I'm waiting to be put on a bus to Mexico for having brown skin tbh I hope it's like a greyhound or something with bathrooms

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Chichevache posted:

Same for the first point, working on the kid.

Her family is full of the kind of repulsive bigots who turn out for Trump.

This is why being in a relationship with someone who's family does not live in the United States is delightful

That being said I don't think I'll ever introduce her to my own family tbh, people who think that Obama controls the weather

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

incompetent posted:

gently caress this, I'm going to 4chan.

dont come back tia

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

"its time to end the oppression against white people!" - a fuckin dingus

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Isn't the Korean president somehow worse than Donald Trump lol

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

got any sevens posted:

The aca was a lovely bill that even many dems hated and everyone dies sooner or later from something :shrug:

Ron Paul 2020

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Has anyone ever attempted to eat a football during a timeout by cutting it into little chunks and then running into the end zone for a touchdown

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Roger Goodell looks hella old

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Lions vs Raiders Super Bowl Lets Do It

• Locked thread