Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

It's still roughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Mr.Citrus posted:

ROUGHING/RUNNING INTO THE KICKER

No defensive player may run into or rough a kicker who kicks from behind the line unless such contact:

is incidental to and occurs after the defender has touched the kick in flight
is caused by the kicker’s own motions
occurs during a quick kick or a rugby-style kick
occurs during or after a run behind the line
occurs after the kicker recovers a loose ball on the ground
occurs because a defender is pushed or blocked (causing a change of direction) into the kicker
is the result of a foul by an opponent

The sheer act of trying to kick the football does not count or roughing would be impossible outside of hitting a dude with a chair.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Mr.Citrus posted:

Yes.

That's not what the rules said. By the rules, its just offsides, but by all means continue to be mad.

What the rules do not say that.

That was my whole point.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Manoueverable posted:

Yeah, I've got nothing on that FG, Sherm should've been flagged for sure and there shouldn't be anyone defending it. Blowing up the receiver on the last play was well within the rules, though.

If it makes y'all feel any better we're gonna get loving mashed @NE on Sunday night wooooooooo

Eh it's no big deal, if y'all just accepted it and moved on this wouldn't even be a thing.

Instead of going full JFK on it.

CharlestheHammer fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Nov 8, 2016

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

whypick1 posted:

Are you thinking of the Philippine president? Because that dude is loving crazy.

Really hope I'm white enough for this too :ohdear:

Koreas president is getting straight up Rasputin'd but Philippine president is murdering poor people

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

BlindSite posted:

People shouldnt spend so much time in vitriolic echo chambers. Maybe then they wont become giant babies about things and get triggered by their paragons of virtuous freedom being smashed on election day.

Also whats going on with the chiefs offense? Is everyone still broken or can I expect the Panthers to come crashing back to the doghouse they were in 3 weeks ago?

Eh this is people's lives freaking out is kind of apt.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

got any sevens posted:

The aca was a lovely bill that even many dems hated and everyone dies sooner or later from something :shrug:

Jesus

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

JAY NO

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Tweak posted:

shouldn't he have supported Jill Stein because of her anti-vaccine stance?

I think trump has said anti vaccine things too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

So he just ignores him

• Locked thread