Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
n: https://twitter.com/SInow/status/796098529223725056

v: Kaepernick is a dummy, and also very bad at football which is the actual greatest crime you can commit.

nah but for real that's real dumb.

Prozach fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Nov 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

Brannock posted:

Well he lives in California so it's not like it's going to affect much.

Maybe not for the political positions but there's 17 propositions on the California ballot. Flatout not voting on any of those is disingenuous to how he wants change.

I forgot there's a Kaepernick containment zone thread though so it's more appropriate there.

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

wandler20 posted:

Chris Simms promising career was derailed by a ruptured spleen. Just wanted you guys to not forget about Chris Simms.

Too late, I did. Sorry.

I remembered Bruce Gradkowski to make up for it though.

• Locked thread