Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

The Saints are going to roll the Broncos. Book it.

Good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Sherman ignores the ball and dives into the plant leg, awesome

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

e: EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH nevermind

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

davecrazy posted:

Cool that I can go to sleep tonight knowing my head coach and Superbowl Champion QB are not-on-the-record racist, homophobic, misogynists!

What say you Pats fans?

Your head coach has known his placekicker beats the poo poo out of his wife for nearly a calendar year but was reluctant to move on from him for reasons

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

If you want to hear Belichick gush about something ask him about special teams, I thought we had already confirmed this

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jumping offside and then murdering the opposing kicker is the new market inefficiency

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I think someone should fart in Pete's mouth personally

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

No, dig up

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Personally I love when people who never post in TFF come in to tell everyone how poo poo works

I don't go into your Titanfall thread and tell you how to play video games in 2014

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The spot Sherman dove at would have been roughing the kicker no matter what unless he actually succeed in blocking it which is a decent gamble to take on a 50+ yard field goal I guess

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

On special teams you don't usually respond to a 50+ yard FG attempt with an "either I successfully block this or eat a 15 yard penalty" approach

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

So why are we not talking about Randy Moss

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Sherman saw the 49ers use the rules to take points off the board and thought "Hey I can top that"

But for real just admit it was dirty, Seahawks fans, it doesn't mean you have to choose a new team

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Cavauro posted:

i'm not pleased that The Bengals are facing the incredible NFC East twice in a row but there's going to be a tie this coming mondey

At least the Bengals get a second bye in week 16

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Well the Texans will be in the playoff race because lol the AFCS but yeah the Texans stink and the Bengals weaknesses require a good QB to exploit so welp

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Texans are good pretty much everywhere except QB and oh poo poo turns out QB is kind of important and they managed to downgrade from Hoyer/Mallett/Weeden/Yates which is quite the loving accomplishment

Imagine having a worse QB than Blaine Gabbert. That's the Texans

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

On the plus side Kevin Johnson didn't need surgery so maybe he gets recalled from IR which would prevent the Texans from maybe loving up the rest of Watt's career by recalling him after his second back surgery in six months

e: Let's be real though, the second Watt was done for the season was the second this season ended for this team regardless of Brock's crapitude. At least next year we get the NFCW and AFCN so Browns, Rams, 49ers and Ravens. Combine that with an AFCS schedule and it should be 10 wins if you account for a fluke win or two. If they lose the division to the Colts or Titans we probably get the Dolphins or Bills from the east which is a potential win if we're lucky. The Chiefs or Broncos will likely destroy us though

Intruder fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Nov 8, 2016

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Please don't get your hopes up about your secondary when you hold Osweiler to 180 yards with 2 picks and a TD

This forum needs a "Did you know?" feature

Did you know?: I once gave the benefit of the doubt and thought Osweiler would be above average

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Diva Cupcake posted:

Watch Randy Moss catch a fish because it's Randy Moss and him doing things is cool.

https://twitter.com/jasonrmcintyre/status/796011908059070464

Yeah this hasnt' gotten nearly enough love

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Sherman is a good player with good opinions but cheats worse than any Patriot has ever cheated

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Wow not a good look there

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol he looks pretty mortified when actually confronted with what a dipshit he was being

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The wife of a kicker throwing shade on a QB that took a team to the Superbowl is the best

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I thought the clear implication was kicker vs Superbowl QB rather than that but ok

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

So Tom supports Trump and Gisele doesn't, I mean that's the impression that gives me anyway

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

"Her" being Kaela Carpenter? :v:

Speaking of voting, lol at hilariously out of date the voting machine tech is. I had to use a spinning dial thing

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/11/8/13561208/richard-sherman-block-field-goal-seahawks-bills-officials

The FG block was not unnecessary roughness because it was a live ball and not roughing the kicker because Sherman got a piece of the ball before killing Carpenter. Refs bad

So if the QB is out of the pocket, its ok to level dudes? Why don't more teams do this?

Because if you do it while the ball is in the air it's still a penalty so it's risky

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Nice

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/G_Ma__/status/796044734909202433

Hm

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Ok I love this comment from the "Waitress! Pepsi" thing now that Deadspin has posted it

quote:

quote:

What does a ”special teams quality control coach” do? Special teams coach I get, but what’s the quality control part?
No idea!

-San Diego Chargers.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Chichevache posted:

When she gets deported he can switch to a younger model.

I wonder if Trump's ego would allow him to be married to a woman richer than him

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

That first SS agent after Trump is putting on a clinic on mean mugging.

He only has 8 more years of guarding Trump before he can move on to the next president

Actually no, former presidents get SS details for life right? Enjoy your new best friend, guy

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I knew what the replies would look like but checked anyway

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Uh Ravens/Browns son

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

"gently caress boy"

uh it's fuccboi

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I agree that voting is important however people are going to use this as a reason to dismiss the issues he's protesting against

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Quitting is good

I quit recently. It's been three weeks

Oh god I want a cigarette so bad

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

You're not wearing a patch?

Nope, 100% cold turkey

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

ketchup vs catsup posted:

I believe in you intruder. You got this.

GIVE ME A loving SMOKE

But for real I've gotten past all the really bad withdrawal stuff, now it's just... cravings. Cravings all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Welcome to Trump's America

• Locked thread