Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Sherm singlehandedy won it with cheap shots smart play

https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/795851197286612992

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Apparently the official #12thfan Twitter opinion is that Sherman Did Nothing Wrong when he murdered Carpenter because he may or may not have tapped the football with his fingertip en route to blowing up the kicker

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Mr.Citrus posted:

Except the play wasn't dead, and the kicker moves into Sherman. Sherms path is set before the kicker starts to move...

Y... you mean the path to the football he's about to kick?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

ketchup vs catsup posted:

I say the only time Belichick has ever used compliments like the ones in trump's fake letter is when he was talking about Ed Reed.

COULDN'T BE MORE WRONG BUDDY

https://twitter.com/RyanHannable/status/795822857460809728
https://twitter.com/RyanHannable/status/795824644502786049
(this Trump thing is hilarious because he knows it won't be vetted until people have already voted)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Rich was just falling in the direction of the left of the football really it's Carpenters fault for trying to kick it

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Unless you're Chichevache Citrus I wasn't making fun of you :colbert:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Richard Sherman could have literally taken the ball from the holder and it would have been the most baller poo poo ever if he wasn't going for Carpenter's knees and getting the boop on the ball in at the last second before he blew up Carpenter

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

But Kaepernick what about the $2 cigarette tax and the two plastic bag taxes what about those Colin they need your attention.

Oh and also the :420: ballot measure

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I voted yes on the cigarette tax because the tobacco companies dumped so much money into ads fear mongering and telling me to follow the money

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

kiimo posted:

Insurance companies already profit enough on smokers.

This is me not giving a poo poo because I'm tired of being people sucking down cigarettes and getting that poo poo in my lungs all day.

kiimo posted:

Yeah I'll quit someday but I don't need insufferable sanctimonious Californians to do it for me. I suspect they get the same feeling they get when they lock up drug addicts, for their own good.

Who am I kidding it will pass.

Man go find a way to chill out you seem stressed.

Really you have the cigarette companies to blame for my vote because if you fear monger me too hard on an issue I only have marginal interest about I'm voting against you.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

49ers put Will Redmond, 3rd round pick, on IR.

He tore his ACL but was supposed to be ready to go.

He didn't play this year.

The flame of a Trent Baalke ACL pick set alight is the warmth by which I get through the night.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

If another election comes down to manually counting ballots in that garbage rear end state I'm gonna be so mad

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

When do we get to riot and start a revolution I'm asking because I know a dough faced billionaire who needs to be the first against the way

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Blitz7x posted:

Satan, probably: blitz7x are you sure you would trade anything for the Raiders to make playoffs?

Blitz7x: Yes, anything

a monkeys finger curls

Spoeank posted:

A random Cubs fan after they were down 3-1

"I literally don't care what happens for the rest of my life if they pull this off."

*somewhere, a single finger on a monkey paw curls*

Pretty low energy :colbert:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

It was a different thread so I'm going to give you a break.

This time.

I was being facetious in my post our good posts can be good together.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Intruder so mad he might actually uphold all unfulfilled toxxes?!

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Don't spare him the pain of a Trump presidency with the sweet release of death

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Thank God I'm brown enough but also white enough to get left alone in the upcoming race wars.

Nobody's gonna know what to make of me and assume I'm one of theirs

But boy howdy totally looking forward to getting "randomly selected" all the time again

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

rjmccall posted:

Yep, that's the 49ers quarterbacks alright.

Throwing short of the sticks and loving it all up... sounds right.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I like the insinuation that a ball specifically designed for the other team to catch would have nefarious adjustments made

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

got any sevens posted:

The aca was a lovely bill that even many dems hated and everyone dies sooner or later from something :shrug:

The ACA isn't great in the way that a sketch isn't a great drawing. You don't throw it away and start over. Just refine that poo poo and fix the poo poo that doesn't work.

Don't toss people out on their asses and then go "okay now let's fix this"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Ehud posted:

Today we added a new voice component to a facial recognition system that we are testing in house. The camera locates faces and then matches against a database of enrolled pictures. The idea is that it matches a face and says the name of the person who was matched, or alerts law enforcement that a person has a warrant, or something like that .

We enrolled Pats fan coworker and programmed the system to say, "Tom Brady is a criminal" every time he walks by it.

This is fantastic.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

WE WANT HACK

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Trent Baalke with the bold throwing himself under the bus move (because Jed told him to)

http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/49ers-Baalke-Ownership-not-to-blame-for-10611667.php

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

More like.......

:lol:shon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Colin Kaepernick is 7 unintercepted passes away from qualifying as the #4 QB all-time in int%.

:catstare:

• Locked thread