Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

"but he champions liberal causes!!!"

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I was going to comment on how this could get awkward in the locker room and then I remembered the patriots are 99% white

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol Donald Trump

lol...

hahahahaha

oh man

what does this mean for the Miami Dolphins?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Pats fan coworker was saying for months that Trump would win with 20%+ of the popular vote. I bet him $20 that it would not. He had to pay me this morning. I just used the $20 to buy everyone in the office cookies.

But he's still got a huge poo poo eating grin on his face and he's talking about how great it is to be an American today.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

cookies for all

Ehud fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Nov 9, 2016

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Bill Belichick is a reprehensible turd

I am shocked!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Ostentatious posted:

Real talk, white people can go gently caress themselves imo

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Gynecolojustice posted:

how do I become one of those scientists that goes into the rainforest to study a frog or bat for a decade

I just got back from a trip to the Galápagos Islands. I was living with the turtles.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

if I kill my white self will that help the country

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Benny the Snake posted:

You know, after last night's election and watching Belichick explain away his correspondence with Trump, I really hope the Seattle defense does the same thing they did to Romo on Brady, that Trump supporting scumbag. gently caress Trump, gently caress the Pats, go 'Hawks, and God Bless America.

:hellyeah:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

the Patriots are literally devil worshippers

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Today we added a new voice component to a facial recognition system that we are testing in house. The camera locates faces and then matches against a database of enrolled pictures. The idea is that it matches a face and says the name of the person who was matched, or alerts law enforcement that a person has a warrant, or something like that .

We enrolled Pats fan coworker and programmed the system to say, "Tom Brady is a criminal" every time he walks by it.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/mooretosay/status/797579307174477824

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/797789455260221440

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

this is one step closer to "we need to see what we have in hackenberg" so I approve

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/797799551893643264
So you're saying you want the Jets to have a top 4 pick?

I'll sacrifice a lot to watch hack play in the NFL

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

wandler20 posted:

Miko back at it.

hahahaha

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Chilichimp posted:

Wait... what happened, why does Miko Grimes sound reasonable to me?

She has moments of clarity like this and other times she's a homophobic, anti Semitic horrible human being

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kalli posted:

So... secretary of.... labor?

:sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/status/798518441036709888