Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Intruder posted:

If there's one thing I've come to expect from the Seahawks on SNF it's "real football"

It's not IN Seattle though, so it will be a more "real football" version of football...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
:raise:

https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/796774033337397248

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Kalli posted:

What's surprising about that? The NFL came out like immediately afterwards and said it should've been flagged.

Nothing surprising, unfortunately. The :raise: was for the fact that Sherman got fined less for diving at a dude's knees while the likes of Josh Norman, Vernon Davis, etc. get fined more for shooting fake arrows and pretending a football is a basketball.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Kalli posted:

To be fair, it was only a kicker.

Kicker knees matter!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Febreeze posted:

Remember Owamagbe Odighizuwa was fined 12k for pretending to take a fake picture for a celebration he actually wasn't even flagged on

Neverending Fines League?

What a joke.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Febreeze posted:

Please god

just remove the Score > Commercial > Kickoff > Commercial sequence if anything. People have hated it for years and it has never made sense. A commercial break after a score makes sense. Not two.

and maybe a little more variety because it's possible to see the same ad twice in one break, for sure in subsequent breaks

This would be awesome.

For as hard as football is to watch at times, baseball is still a million times worse but like you said eliminating the infamous Score > Commercial > Kickoff > Commercial would make it soooooo much better.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Parmesan Basil posted:

I blame the Raiders.

Richard Sherman alone should be averaging 16.82 flags per game. Yes I'm still bitter. :colbert:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Intruder posted:

I thought the problem was that they didn't throw the flag

"should be" implies that it's not happening, friend :science:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Oh Bears...this season needs to mercifully end for you.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/798258487163781122

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Meanwhile in LA...

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/798257738061004800

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

lmao

• Locked thread