Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I have a Latina wife and a biracial daughter, the current political scene is clearly filled with misogynist and racist sentiments, thankfully I've got the NFL to provide a guilt-free outlet that treats women with respect and dignity.

:smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Wait until you see the "work camps" in New Mexico.

TBF Arizona kind of had those already thanks to former-sheriff Arapaio.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Bigass Moth posted:

If you told me the patriots were into spirit cooking I wouldn't think it was out of the question based on how good they've been for over 15 years straight.

gently caress, if that's all it takes I'm googling where to buy pigs blood by the barrel, brb

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Ehud posted:

Today we added a new voice component to a facial recognition system that we are testing in house. The camera locates faces and then matches against a database of enrolled pictures. The idea is that it matches a face and says the name of the person who was matched, or alerts law enforcement that a person has a warrant, or something like that .

We enrolled Pats fan coworker and programmed the system to say, "Tom Brady is a criminal" every time he walks by it.

I've got to admit, Skynet/Big Brother is a lot less terrifying when it's solely used to troll the poo poo out of people.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I haven't really been paying attention to TFF the last couple of months, is the discord group still a thing, or did that die off?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Bueno, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

I'd ask how many Vikings offensive starters still have functioning legs left, but Long was already a mid-season acquisition. Hope is a lie, hail Satan.

• Locked thread