Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
This looked really cool in 3D. He learned the magic stuff too easy and quick tho. Also that was the richest practicing physician I've ever seen.

3/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
The scene where his hands get crushed by the dashboard still creeps me out just thinking about it. The plot was really rushed and glanced over a lot. I did enjoy the battle between Dr. Strange and the Big Bad where he just kept killing Strange over and over and eventually gave up because time fuckery.

3/5 for the visuals mostly.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
One of my favorite Marvel superhero movies. The visuals are very nice, the fact that the big bad villain at the end doesn't lose in a generic fight is interesting, and Benedict seems made to play Dr. Strange just as much as Robert D.J. fit so well as Iron Man.
At the end of the day, it is a shallow movie but one that had many memorable moments. I remember many more scenes in this movie than I do from other superhero movies. While I recall the general beats from every Captain America, Iron Man or Avengers movies, they all blur together. In contrast, from the car accident to Dr. Strange looking at a recovered patient from a distance, to him being kicked out of the temple for the first time, to the Inceptionesque action sequences - I feel like I can recall this entire movie scene by scene, and that is an extremely unique trait in Super Hero movies.

3.5/5 for that quality. Had the potential to be much higher if it weren't constrained by the superhero movie format.