Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
We should not honor our elders. Our elders the boomers have laid waste to this nation. This is their last hurrah, a final insult to the nation. I pray to God to save us from the Nuclear Armageddon this vile generation will almost certainly unleash upon us all. As my favorite metal band said of Reagan in Battalions of Fear is true of his vile children, our parents.

Their American dream and little place in the universe is built on our blood and now I fear they the generation born under the A bomb will unleash it upon us all as their final act. God how could you allow such a generation of narcissists be born to this world?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread