Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Majorian posted:

Well, the impending economic collapse has a silver lining, then.:allears:

:agreed:

I guess we can all take solace in the face that we're due for an economic downturn which will get blamed on republicans.

Or not because we now live in a post-factual world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Internet Kraken posted:

I honestly don't think he will be a bigger threat to global stability than any other GOP candidate was. Back in the primaries they pretty much all took the stance of indiscriminately bombing the hell out of the Middle East because ISIS.

I do wonder how the establishment Republicans feel about Trump's foreign policy of "let Russia do whatever they want".

Impeaching him would pretty much be handing the next election to the dems though. They have control of everything right now. If they want to keep it that way, they have to appear competent and united. If they spend that time ripping each other apart then their voter turnout will drop like a rock.

I feel like predicting anything in a Trump world is futile though so who knows.

if the trump U case goes south for him they might jump on it though because it means that pence will be the president and they'll have a full 2 years to utterly destroy the country

of course this has about as much chance of happening as him not making it to 270 in the EC because of faithless voters

• Locked thread