Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

Squashing Machine posted:

You literally said the words "white people are garbage"

There's a group of liberals who use white voters as a boogeyman for their problems, much in the same way the alt-right does with minorities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

Lightning Knight posted:

That is part of what concerns me about the nativist streak in Bernie's leftism, it caters to the implicitly racist assumptions of the white working class, such as "the Chinese stole my job," or "undeserving Mexicans are here to steal my job." We should be pushing that no, rich assholes stole your job bro, and we're gonna replace it.

But.. that's exactly what Bernie pushes? His stump speech was literally focused on billionaires and large corporations.

Normie Chomsky fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Nov 13, 2016

• Locked thread