Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

As a Bernie-turned-Hillary supporter who thought that H would be better at moving things slightly left than B would despite B's further-left endgoal...

I hereby give up trying to think strategically about politics or trying to know anything about how it works. I'm just going to try really really hard. Expect me phone banking for house and senate 2018, and whatever else I can find to do. If some wacko starts a movement that seems on-target, I'll join it.

My state is still reliably progressive (on just about everything but our dumbass sales-tax-instead-of-income-tax thing), so I've got a reserve for optimism. Now I've just got to try to do something, long term, to combat the despair I feel nationally.

Maybe RGB will be able to hold out at least two years, where there'll be maybe an off-chance of a democratic legislature? Maybe? Maybe??? gently caress I'm already slipping into trying to think strategically. Just loving roll with it and do what I can. Just...

Ditocoaf fucked around with this message at 10:11 on Nov 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

a friend of mine made this:

http://i.imgur.com/Sf38zep.png

• Locked thread