Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Rogue One will be released in December, so at least we get to watch that before poo poo hits the white house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Flowers For Algeria posted:

Hey everyone who feels like poo poo right now.

Now's not the time to play the blame game, the Bernie-would-have-won game, and so on. You got other tools to fight with.

Organize.

Unionize.

Demonstrate.

Go on strike.

I'm not American, but I agree. Stop looking back at what could have been. Look towards 2020. It is your duty as a human being to make sure that Trump/Pence is a 4 year deal, NOT 8.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Nelson Mandingo posted:

While I am extremely disappointed in the Trump win, I actually am sort of proud of America honestly. Establishment, markets, wallstreet, and all the other monied interests were rooting for a Clinton win. She outspent him 15 to 1. And that didn't happen.

I'll never again think that the people don't truly hold the power in America. You can't buy an election.

As long as that person isn't a woman, it's totally viable for anyone to become president.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

So who will be that new judge to fill the spot they've been bitching about this last half year?

Chris Christie?

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

All right, time to get to work

*pulls out death note*

Where the gently caress have you been? There's a whole ton of poo poo piling up. Get 'im done.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Yeah well I was waiting for the most spectacular moment

Donald Trump better watch out for a grand piano falling out of the sky on Jan 20th is all I'm saying

Make sure it's a Mexican manufacturer. Gotta get that ironic twist, yo.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

steinrokkan posted:

As long as that person isn't an uncharismatic, elitist, ivory tower piece of garbage of a candidate

You chose a right-wing caricature of a spineless conceited liberal to run for president, you fuckers

I didn't do nothin' (Swede).

USA elected a blubbering idiot who don't know the first thing about politics for the most important office in the free world. I would trust the nuclear codes in a boring Hillary's hands, NOT in a racist mysogynist's hands.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Condiv posted:

how? they don't have a lick of control?

Like making sense would be important for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

plushpuffin posted:

This is the worst day of my life, and I've attempted suicide on three separate occasions. Just sent this email to my father:

You can get my email if you want to talk. Even a total stranger can be a good source of hope, in dark times.

Stay strong, friend.

• Locked thread