Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i wonder how democrats will deal with more latinos (the fastest growing population) voting republican as time goes on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Schizotek posted:

A growing group who votes 2-1 democrats is still an overwhelming boon to democrats even if they homogenize a bit as they grow. People kinda suck at statistics itt.
the statistic (though only a 2% increase) of a greater percentage of latinos voting for trump, even with his rhetoric, than romney seems important

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

now i'm thinking back to all the people who were convinced he'd lose and cause a great schism in the republican party and i'm just laughing

• Locked thread