Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zorJ4cClLU4
hillary will win by 4-7% lol: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3776185&userid=104253
gave one hundo to rain all told

if you wanna still ban me tho :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

call to action posted:

You loving pathetic Clintonites are gonna get our forests and national parks destroyed, too, you know that? Who do you think will be Secretary of the Interior?

I'll tell you what, if they start drilling in my local national park, I'm taking up arms.

gently caress you can't motivate, can't enlighten, can't VOTE pieces of poo poo for destroying this country over your stupid rear end bitch abuela. gently caress you for consigning us and our children to 1,000 years of darkness.

If ever there were a moment for y'all to kill yourselves, it'd be now. Please do so.

ummm sir this is a something awful thread

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

call to action posted:

gently caress you and your urban liberal enclave to death.

<3 middle america :)

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

My Q-Face posted:

No, gently caress you. I have been giving $100 a month to Rainn through CFC since 2009, this isn't about your charity or your :cry: pocketbook :cry:

This is literally about your integrity. Do you mean what you say? Does your word carry any weight at all? Do you believe the words coming out of your own mouth? Do you actually believe in equal treatment for all?

You poo poo on us because we aren't as enlightened or tolerant or good as you are, we "don't value equality" as much as you do, and the moment push comes to shove and you might have to sacrifice something for what you believe in, be it :10bux: or your stupid pride, you back out.

gently caress you all. If you don't eat the ban, then you're a pot of immoral liars. If you don't eat the ban, you don't get to call anyone, not even Hitler, a bigot, a racist, transphobic, misogynist, or anything else ever again. If you don't eat the ban, everyone on the forums will know how absolutely full of poo poo you spineless cowards are about everything you say, and you never get to preach anything to any of us ever again.

your right, im an immoral liar. hail satan. but ill still keep calling people what i want because this is america

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i said it before but i am happy 2 be banned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Despera posted:

As my last post the righteous trumpinista is right and bans should be enforced. This charity thing is limp dick as all get out. It's a loving stupid double standard made all the worse by the even stupider decision to perma the Trump toxxers.

Changing the rules half way or at the end of the game, reads like some lovely hunger games plot.

sure, but you should donate anyway if you havent

• Locked thread