Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
What bullshit, no Hillary toxxers getting banned?

Look it's Democrats, ducking responsibility yet again

Wonder if they'll ever learn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Have election toxxes always been this lenient?

If trump would have lost, all the trump toxxers would have been banned

The leniency is purely because the admins don't want to ban democratic users

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Mirthless posted:

the extent of the leniency is that we're sending our money to help rape victims instead of pay Lowtax's rent. it's not like we're not still paying :10bux:

I know you guys literally hate women and object to the idea that money may be spent to prevent them from being raped, but you can both go gently caress yourselves.

Nah the extent of the leniency is "my team lost boo hoo lemme help out all my team members instead of being principled"

You guys never learn: corruption never pays

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Mirthless posted:

This is how this human being described the act of donating money to a network that helps victims of sexual assault.

Oh please, you're just donating to save face

I bet you didn't even know this organization existed tell this election

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Clawtopsy posted:

if youre really concerned about lowtax not getting enough rereg money and rape crisis assistance foundation getting it instead, i suggest you post a banme and rereg :)

I'm not the one welshing on a bet, but oh well gotta coddle the little cucks from the truth

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Anyone who took that out is also a weak, cowardly pussy.
Anyone who ought to be permabanned but got out of it by donating money is a pussy.
Anyone who posts in this thread with a donation screenshot is saying "I lost, but I dont want to face the consequences"

Pre-loving-cisely

They'll either learn to be men or be cucks forever but at least now we now we don't have to worry about them being in power lol cause they threw it away lol

• Locked thread