Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Gibberish posted:

My Toxx is on page 2

I live in Japan and don't have Paypal and I don't have a credit card that they take on the RAINN site (loving impossible for foreigners to get credit cards here, I loving tried)

Is there another option for this?

Funny thing is, part of me doesn't want to bring my wife to loving America anymore now for fear that she might actually get loving raped in Trump's shiny new swamp

When I get off work, I'll buy yours out with my donation to RAINN.

I'm not restoring the account. I made the wager, I lost, I'll eat poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Gibberish posted:

Thanks a lot, really appreciate it.

I'm throwing in $50. If there's four other goons who need a bailout, quote this and I'll add yours.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Gibberish posted:

My Toxx is on page 2

I live in Japan and don't have Paypal and I don't have a credit card that they take on the RAINN site (loving impossible for foreigners to get credit cards here, I loving tried)

Is there another option for this?

Funny thing is, part of me doesn't want to bring my wife to loving America anymore now for fear that she might actually get loving raped in Trump's shiny new swamp

stone cold posted:

I don't have any spare money for the next two weeks, but I'd like to also save this space for when I can donate. Thank you for your kindness.

stone cold's Toxx post.

My RAINN donation.

I have room for two more people on this if we're going by :10bux: amounts. Let me know and I'll edit you in.

redneck nazgul has issued a correction as of 06:01 on Nov 10, 2016

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Lowtax posted:

Okay, gonna have to side with tradition and rules on this one, and unfortunately going to have to go over a moderator's head, which I absolutely do not ever like doing.

Toxx clause is a toxx clause and the people going into it knew exactly what they were doing and what would happen if they lost. Arbitrarily changing the punishment at the last minute further cement D&D as a leftist echo chamber and not actually a place where people of both sides can debate and discuss. I didn't vote for Trump and do not like Trump, but this whole thing really comes off as an arbitrary change to the rules for no reason but a political agenda. I will be enforcing the forum rules later.

Gentlemen and ladies, it's been an honor. Please don't chargeback your donations because that makes you worse than Hitler.

• Locked thread