Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

thx hammy

sig by vanisher™®

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm resurrecting this zombie because i need a hug. i've got the sadbrains so bad i'm not functioning again. sorry for whining.

Manifisto

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

i'm resurrecting this zombie because i need a hug. i've got the sadbrains so bad i'm not functioning again. sorry for whining.

:glomp: feel better!

I recently discovered asmr cat purring videos, if you do not have access to a live cat maybe some virtual purrs would be nice, it's actually really relaxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EojHTMOUEhE

ty nesamdoom!

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

:glomp:

i don't wanna say something dumb like 'no worries,' but take care of yourself! you're a good hamjobs

City of Glompton

:glomp: If it helps, you should be getting a (shamefully late) card from me soon... I sent it a couple days ago...

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i am stuck in a bad relationship with a good person and idkwtd because i cant stand the thought of hurting her but things cant go on like they are

i am not very good at physical contact because of some bad days and some bad nights but a little hug probably wouldnt hurt would it ? :unsmith:

POOL IS CLOSED

you take care too, mrbradlymrmartin :glomp:

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Robot Made of Meat

You're not whining, Ladybeard. You're a good person, and this episode will pass.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

alnilam

I'm hug

Robot Made of Meat

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i am stuck in a bad relationship with a good person and idkwtd because i cant stand the thought of hurting her but things cant go on like they are

i am not very good at physical contact because of some bad days and some bad nights but a little hug probably wouldnt hurt would it ? :unsmith:

Do what's best for you, mrbradlymrmartin. Sometimes long-term good doesn't feel good in the short term. But know you're among people who care.

Robot Made of Meat

Such hug!

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Do what's best for you, mrbradlymrmartin. Sometimes long-term good doesn't feel good in the short term. But know you're among people who care.

i cant really imagine a long term anymore

her cousin doesnt want me at their apt, and her ex doesnt want me around their kids, and she doesnt wanna stand up to them for us.

just thinking about talking to somebody else makes me feel more hopeful than i have about anything in years. its scary because i love her but im not leaving her because idw hurt her or myself, not because i think theres anything good about us being together. idkwtd because being alone is scary as hell and im getting much better at losing friends than making them

City of Glompton

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

alnilam

I would hug irl everyone itt if i could, no foolin

Hugs are v good imo

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i'm a germaphobe but I would probably hug most of you for at least a few seconds if you really needed it

death sext

I hug all of you, with a special hug to hamjobs and mrbradlymrmartin

the special hug is like a normal hug, but with a dash of cinnamon

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i cant really imagine a long term anymore

her cousin doesnt want me at their apt, and her ex doesnt want me around their kids, and she doesnt wanna stand up to them for us.

just thinking about talking to somebody else makes me feel more hopeful than i have about anything in years. its scary because i love her but im not leaving her because idw hurt her or myself, not because i think theres anything good about us being together. idkwtd because being alone is scary as hell and im getting much better at losing friends than making them

i know you're not always super good with hugs but here is a gat-dang hug :glomp:

i wrote a whole advice-y post but honestly i think you know you have to take care of yourself, and that is the most important thing. you're a real good egg, mrbradlymrmartin and i really want you to be okay.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

also thank you for the hugs, and sorry again for whining.

byob historian

i know you're not always super good with hugs but here is a gat-dang hug :glomp:

i wrote a whole advice-y post but honestly i think you know you have to take care of yourself, and that is the most important thing. you're a real good egg, mrbradlymrmartin and i really want you to be okay.

i havent broken up with her for a long time cuz i thought itd kill me but now id just about as soon be dead as put up with this poo poo

i was flirting with that girl in class and we had a test, i waited afterwards to talk to her but idw seem like a creep standing right by the door so i walked to the end of the hall and then i saw her walking the other way and i couldnt catch up cuz idw run or holler or nothing. i am so bad at everything that death will be the sweetest bliss

until then :420:

i wish i could hug yall but i dont deserve to touch anybody 😅

Robot Made of Meat

So, the good news is that my dog would have turned 14 on Monday.

I think you can guess the bad news.

Hugs would be welcomed.

alnilam

Hugs would be welcomed.

:sympathy:

Manifisto

that seems like a respectable run for a pup and I'm sure it was filled with love, but yeah, hugs man

alnilam

I see you walkin round town
Without the pup you love
And I'm like
Hug you
I guess s/he had a good run
14 years of fun
And I'm like
Hug you, and
Embrace you too

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Hugs would be welcomed.

:smith:

my condolences :glomp:

City of Glompton

Hugs would be welcomed.

:sympathy: I'm sorry rmm :(

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:glomp: i'm so sorry.

Robot Made of Meat

Thanks for the hugs. He had a good life, he got many scritches and treats, and he chased a million rabbits in his sleep.

The last 4 hours were exhausting, but it's over now. I think he knew he was loved.

byob historian

Hugs would be welcomed.

your dog beat 2016! that is a good dog! :hug:

Twerkteam Pizza

I came out as trans on kaka so why not here too

I'd like a hug also

Rushi

by Smythe

this is a great hug and i take EVERY MOMENT I CAN TO POST MY POSSIBLE FAV GIF EVER:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

I'd like a hug also

:glomp: congrats! awesome!

Twerkteam Pizza

Manifisto posted:

:glomp: congrats! awesome!

Thanks! :D

City of Glompton

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

I'd like a hug also

:glomp: gj bb

death sext

Rushi posted:

this is a great hug and i take EVERY MOMENT I CAN TO POST MY POSSIBLE FAV GIF EVER:

"Haha pretty good gif so far, I wonder... oh wait!" :downs:

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

I'd like a hug also

I am giving you a hug, right now!

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm pretty sure my wonderful carniolan bees are all dead thanks to granddaddy winter and im really sad about it

won't be sure til Thursday at earliest since it's too cold to inspect properly

hug a bee :(

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
is it ok to hug people if you are on fire?

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
POOL IS CLOSED

mister magpie posted:

is it ok to hug people if you are on fire?

please stop drop and roll yourself before initiating intimate proximity with other lifeforms

mags

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

please stop drop and roll yourself before initiating intimate proximity with other lifeforms

hmm, ok

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

what if the floor is covered in gasoline?

paul_soccer12 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED

mister magpie posted:

what if the floor is covered in gasoline?

you'll know what to do when the time comes

• Locked thread