Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i am stuck in a bad relationship with a good person and idkwtd because i cant stand the thought of hurting her but things cant go on like they are

i am not very good at physical contact because of some bad days and some bad nights but a little hug probably wouldnt hurt would it ? :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

:glomp:

Do what's best for you, mrbradlymrmartin. Sometimes long-term good doesn't feel good in the short term. But know you're among people who care.

i cant really imagine a long term anymore

her cousin doesnt want me at their apt, and her ex doesnt want me around their kids, and she doesnt wanna stand up to them for us.

just thinking about talking to somebody else makes me feel more hopeful than i have about anything in years. its scary because i love her but im not leaving her because idw hurt her or myself, not because i think theres anything good about us being together. idkwtd because being alone is scary as hell and im getting much better at losing friends than making them

byob historian

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

i know you're not always super good with hugs but here is a gat-dang hug :glomp:

i wrote a whole advice-y post but honestly i think you know you have to take care of yourself, and that is the most important thing. you're a real good egg, mrbradlymrmartin and i really want you to be okay.

i havent broken up with her for a long time cuz i thought itd kill me but now id just about as soon be dead as put up with this poo poo

i was flirting with that girl in class and we had a test, i waited afterwards to talk to her but idw seem like a creep standing right by the door so i walked to the end of the hall and then i saw her walking the other way and i couldnt catch up cuz idw run or holler or nothing. i am so bad at everything that death will be the sweetest bliss

until then :420:

i wish i could hug yall but i dont deserve to touch anybody 😅

byob historian

Robot Made of Meat posted:

So, the good news is that my dog would have turned 14 on Monday.

I think you can guess the bad news.

Hugs would be welcomed.

your dog beat 2016! that is a good dog! :hug:

• Locked thread