Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i need a hug real bad. god dammit.

here is a hug for anyone else who needs one real bad. :glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

City of Glompton posted:

hamjobs, ilu bb :glomp:

ilu 2 <3 <3 <3

if anyone needs ice cream right this second is a great time to eat your feelings.

sweet geek swag posted:

You know, a hug sounds good right now.

here is a hug from me, watch out :glomp:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

this is helping me a lot and i hope it helps you guys a lot, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqOqo50LSZ0

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i just want everyone to know that you're all a bunch of good eggs and deserve to have a good week, even if someone did take a giant poo poo in our kiddie pool.

btw trevor that was exceedingly loving rude and you should apologize.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Luvcow posted:

giving hugs if anyone missed theirs

:gooncamp:

whoa, what kind of hug is an arm-hug with your mouth, and then a butt-hug? that's weird. this is dumb i am sorry.

Randy Travesty fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Nov 10, 2016

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Quidthulhu posted:

would love all the hugs thanks <3

:glomp: :glomp: :glomp: for you. today has been a day, but tomorrow will be better, i hope.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hi. you guys are good and i like you. :glomp:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

pogi posted:

One hug, please.

you got it

:glomp:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:glomp: :glomp: :glomp: hug parade

give lots of internet hugs to lots of families today, it has been Real Bad in oakland.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

myDad posted:

it's cold & rainy today I could use a hug & a mug (of swissmiss)

:glomp:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm resurrecting this zombie because i need a hug. i've got the sadbrains so bad i'm not functioning again. sorry for whining.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i cant really imagine a long term anymore

her cousin doesnt want me at their apt, and her ex doesnt want me around their kids, and she doesnt wanna stand up to them for us.

just thinking about talking to somebody else makes me feel more hopeful than i have about anything in years. its scary because i love her but im not leaving her because idw hurt her or myself, not because i think theres anything good about us being together. idkwtd because being alone is scary as hell and im getting much better at losing friends than making them

i know you're not always super good with hugs but here is a gat-dang hug :glomp:

i wrote a whole advice-y post but honestly i think you know you have to take care of yourself, and that is the most important thing. you're a real good egg, mrbradlymrmartin and i really want you to be okay.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

also thank you for the hugs, and sorry again for whining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:glomp: i'm so sorry.

• Locked thread