Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Wistful of Dollars posted:

If Trump has Hillary prosecuted the next Democratic president will do the same to him.

Once that Pandora's box is open, well...

If that box opens, there will be no Democratic president. That's it. There is no such thing as Republican restraint or MAD anymore. They're a suicide cult that worships at the alters of Ayn Rand and N.B. Forrest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012

Antti posted:

Ford issued a blanket pardon for Nixon (and paid for it).

However, I think Obama would not want to do anything like this, and Clinton would not accept it even if offered, because she didn't actually commit a crime. I think Clinton at this point would actually welcome the opportunity of becoming politically martyred by Trump. I think she cares too much about America to use something like a pardon to slink away.

Considering the demands of his followers, and his choice of Guliani as his AG, this might be more accurate.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012

SSNeoman posted:

Being irresponsible for e-mails which is tantamount to high treason in the minds of Trumps supporters.

They only pretend to care about that and Benghazi. It gives them a convenient excuse to pretend that the reason isn't spite and racism.

• Locked thread