Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

Dude really hates shrimp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Are you saying this is not a good thing?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Everyone should be listening to Arnold right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0u_on5fQsY

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Frankenstyle posted:

Are you saying this is not a good thing?

You like hiding behind a computer and letting minorities fight for your pussy rear end ?

jumba
Sep 6, 2004

Hang in there!
Fun Shoe
Why are these protests only happening in states that voted for Hillary? Are folks in red states too worried they'd get run over by Coal Burnin' Confederate Flag Wavin' Freedom Trucks?

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

I said a flip, flop, the hippie the hippie to the flip flop flop, you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat
democrats tend to burn down their own supplemented housing and businesses nearby, so..

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

jumba posted:

Why are these protests only happening in states that voted for Hillary? Are folks in red states too worried they'd get run over by Coal Burnin' Confederate Flag Wavin' Freedom Trucks?

I personally went up to one of these protests and I literally confronted them and told them to shut the gently caress up because they lost... and not one of them said anything back... the dude just let his sign go limp in his hand lol.. they need a mob because they are weak twerps

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.

jumba posted:

Someone find that comparison of the overlap between sanctuary cities and voting results.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

jumba posted:

red states are heavily armed

*spins and hits back double bicep pose*

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You like hiding behind a computer and letting minorities fight for your pussy rear end ?

Not at all. In these trying times I believe it's everyone's civic duty to help each other out in any way we can.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I personally went up to one of these protests and I literally confronted them and told them to shut the gently caress up because they lost... and not one of them said anything back... the dude just let his sign go limp in his hand lol.. they need a mob because they are weak twerps

Then everyone clapped and you man, are Albert Einstein.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
The black communities are sequestered into ghettos and trained like attack dogs to hate white people, so weak, limp wrist, faux intellectual betas and horrid white women have someone to do the dirty work for them

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

I said a flip, flop, the hippie the hippie to the flip flop flop, you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The black communities are sequestered into ghettos and trained like attack dogs to hate white people, so weak, limp wrist, faux intellectual betas and horrid white women have someone to do the dirty work for them

mo time to get yo drink on

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense
Everyone now's the moment. Get out there and make your opinion about who you want to be the next president known.

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

bring back reagan's corpse #BBRC #NotMyPresident #GWMonkey #420krewZ

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
California should secede and everyone should go there, see ya later

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Haha the orange man hasn't even been sworn in yet. Maybe wait until he gets the chance to do horrible poo poo and then go riot.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Nuclearmonkee posted:

Haha the orange man hasn't even been sworn in yet. Maybe wait until he gets the chance to do horrible poo poo and then go riot.

You mean graciously accept victory, and then have the stock markets surge?

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense

Nuclearmonkee posted:

Liberals famously blow their loads early. I remember when they were calling everyone Hitler and then Trump came along and they said... "no wait that's Hitler" too late sillies.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Didn't watch any of these videos. Are any of the people at the protests over 30?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Prettz posted:

Didn't watch any of these videos. Are any of the people at the protests over 30?

Yeah, over 30 BMI.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I DONT LIKE THAT TRUMP WON SO IMMA GO BLOCK TRAFFIC ON THE 101 THIS WILL FIX IT

loving lol idiots

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

Yeah, over 30 BMI.

:lol:

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

a bone to pick posted:

Yeah, over 30 BMI.

:spikeemoticongoeshere:

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

The secret history (((they))) don't want you to know

Rivethead posted:

I'm with him. gently caress shrimp. Little more than sea cockroaches.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Homeroom Fingering posted:

I'm willing to fight and die in the civil war, shrimp side. You anti shrimp bastard

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Rivethead posted:

Why does this person hate small pastries so much?

:haw:

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

my (jewish, latina) friend had her car windows smashed in by anti-trump protestors lol

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

The secret history (((they))) don't want you to know

Michael Bayleaf posted:

I'm willing to fight and die in the civil war, shrimp side. You anti shrimp bastard

That talk is unforgivable! I'm so going to write a tumblr post about you to put you in your place.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Homeroom Fingering posted:

I'm gonna have to go see if roaches tatse as good, brb.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
What if you voted Hilldawg, Johnson, or wrote in Bernie and still had your car set on fire? Got to be a rough week.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Nooner posted:

I DONT LIKE THAT TRUMP WON SO IMMA GO BLOCK TRAFFIC ON THE 101 THIS WILL FIX IT

loving lol idiots

But does it really do nothing? If they did nothing like this, their voices wouldn't be heard, and it gives people support and the ambition to actually try to continue making some kind of change, even if its after his presidency.

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

But does it really do nothing? If they did nothing like this, their voices wouldn't be heard, and it gives people support and the ambition to actually try to continue making some kind of change, even if its after his presidency.

I think a healthy resistance will be a very good thing going forward with this blood red government.

But it's amusing because the people wishing to contest the election think the Trump supporters are the fascists.

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

soupbone sal posted:

I think a healthy resistance will be a very good thing going forward with this blood red government.

But it's amusing because the people wishing to contest the election think the Trump supporters are the fascists.

I know this is from a bullshit source but it's a case that applies.

Noam Chom's Sky posted:

“The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum....”

Both parties are terrible. The solution? Vote twice as hard for My Party.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

soupbone sal posted:

Trump has lots of fascist ideals, and it seems obvious those would be carried down to his supporters. Maybe not all, but many. So who are the fascists really? I've heard a lot as a description is how our country works, which I can sort of see, and it might be what you're referring to.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

soupbone sal posted:

Considering they get called commies by the right a lot it's pretty clear no one who voted passed high school government class with better than a D.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Genetic Toaster posted:

my (jewish, latina) friend had her car windows smashed in by anti-trump protestors lol

listen buddy she's either with us or against us ~~~ :ussr:

no one will trash my car because it's in an affluent suburb and I got a taxi to the protest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

VendaGoat posted:

Why does this person hate small pastries so much?

:haw:

Lol

• Locked thread