Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

MustelaFuro posted:

Why the gently caress wasn't Duckworth the nominee this election cycle? I could see her easily shaming the gently caress out trump for mocking the disabled and dodging the draft. I think she could have won over many of the non-sexist independents. Plus there is already precedent for having a president (FDR) with physical disabilities.

Plus the name Duckworth sounds super rednecky and might have tricked a few of the naive backwoods voters?

After the birthers around Romney, a person born in Thailand of partial Asian decent probably didn't want to go in whole hog all at once.
My (and Mitt's dads and Ted Cruz's) reading of the constitution is that she still qualifies because her father was a citizen, which makes her US by birth, it probably wouldn't be a fun fight.

Not that the rest of the nation would care (it might even be a pro) but Harris has a pretty bad history of supporting prosecutorial misconduct.

nm has issued a correction as of 07:01 on Nov 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread