Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

It'll probably be some numbnuts like Kaine, Cuomo, Booker or O'Malley. Third way neoliberalism didn't work this year,, but why not beat a dead horse one more time?

they are going to try. id be surprised if it worked.

"the establishment failed us against donald loving trump, vote for me"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Fulchrum posted:

Next president says they're gonna legalise weed nationally, and the Dems just don't back down on it.

Everywhere it was up for a vote, Legal Weed passed, and there's no chance Pence and Guiliani don't try to go nazi on states rights to decriminalise.

C'mon, you know this would work.

if hillary just said legal weed she would have won

period.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
by every metric chaffee is the best candidate

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
"gently caress trying, but vote for us" - the democrats

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i am really, really, really lucky that i am healthy bc lol rip my health insurance

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
philip j fish fry

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Fiction posted:

If Cory Booker is nominated he will refuse to campaign on how badly the rich have treated people and thus lose.

or there will be a 47 percent tape waiting to be unleashed of him saying "im just lying about the rich people thing to get elected"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Alter Ego posted:

Why was Tulsi Gabbard considered a viable standard bearer for anything again?

seems like she hates the middle east more than she likes progressive policies so whoops

no one really knew about the middle east stuff before tho so.

• Locked thread