Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I want to meet Zach and I want to hug him, and tell him that somehow we're going to find a way through this bullshit.

Together.:911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ace of Baes posted:

Harry Reid endorsed Ellison, looks like there won't be much of a battle to resist the takeover.

gently caress yeah

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Assuming the Democrats don't play identity politics again, and I'm fairly hopeful they won't, I'm still not sure someone with a stance and history like that will see a ton of support.

VP, though? Maybe!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I just don't think statements and stances like that would be easy to work around, even if you did have the keys to economic paradise.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I got into a twitter slapfight with some dumbshit alt right guy I know. He was trying to get #SelloutSanders trending for some reason.

Kid flat out doesn't understand politics. Wanted Bernie to hold out instead of giving all donations to the dnc. Wouldn't have changed anything save for a severe lack of Bernie in the DNC right now in our hour of need.

I get it, babby's first election and all that jazz, but I told him to get back to me in four years and tell me Sanders was a bigger sell out than what we've got.:shrug:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

devtesla posted:

I LIKE that Jim Webb murdered people!!

I liked how blunt he was about it. Hilarious, though a little morbid.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

RENEGADE CUCKSKY posted:

she routinely pointed out just how loving stupid the ACA was and got probated/banned to oblivion by the D&D fishmech/shillary crew

(hilariously, nearly all of her criticisms of the ACA several years ago have now come 100% completely fuckin true)

But shucks ain't fishmech hilarious?????

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
if you don't know the fish fry

you must die

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I aim to please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi