Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
I would like Tulsi Gabbard to be less bad on Muslims.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Andorra posted:

She's Hindu

And has expressed support for India's ruling Hindu nationalist party, which is to Muslims roughly what Trump is to Mexicans.

e: Opposed to bombing the poo poo out of the Middle East, though

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

She's being imprisoned by the government for committing treason. Leaking poo poo to wiki leaks isn't whistleblowing. There's actually a process for whisteblowing in the military. If Manning went to her congressman or the Inspector General or the Office of Special Counsel with her issues she wouldn't be in prison. It's that simple.

Do you believe that if Chelsea had followed those protocols, changes would have been made? That the people who were gleefully murdering civilians from a gunship would have faced serious public repercussions*, say?

*Keeping in mind that the military did nothing to them even after everyone found out, lol

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Caithness posted:

Since holding prior office is apparently no longer a requirement, does anyone think Oprah or Martha Stewart could be convinced to run?

Why do so many people want the Democrats to lose even harder

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

She supports cutting the military and pulling out of Afghanistan, was one of a couple dozen to sign Barbara Lee's letter warning against unwise war in Syria, opposes the surveillance state, rails against regime change wars, and favors cutting the defense budget, but she is in favor of bombing ISIS and al-Qaeda.

I disagree with her on this last point because I feel that bombing campaigns are fundamentally incompatible with the goal of stopping terrorism: you're inevitably going to kill a lot of civilians and destroy many people's homes and livelihoods, and that just breeds more resentment.

Zoran has issued a correction as of 15:38 on Nov 15, 2016

• Locked thread