Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

sanders is too old, i dont want another alzheimers ridden weak as gently caress dude back in the white house again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

in 4 years that is

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Gyra_Solune posted:

if hillary clinton even tries it in 2020 i am just putting my hands up and pre-emptively packing my bags for bhutan

i don't even care if she succeeds at all in the primaries (although you know she's going to have a decently sized institution backing her, there's no way in gently caress she's the Martin O'Malley this time around), her being in it alone proves the DNC is officially a treehouse club that has no intention on actually winning elections and solely exists to tell their selected snowflakes how special they are

clinton foundation money is drying up, she has no more power

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Qwazes posted:

Cory Booker saved a woman from a burning building while he was a sitting politician.

i think you're thinking of the movie "Head of State" starring Christopher Julius Rock III and Bernard Jeffery McCullough

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

I know, it's just funny that in the movie Chris rock is a black politician who saves a lady from a burning building then runs for president on the Democratic ticket

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Fiction posted:

Also lol at the idea that Ted Kennedy isn't a progressive.

And guess what, his lifelong dream of legislating universal health care was stopped by...Jimmy Carter! Funny how that happens.

If he wanted universal health care he shouldn't have murdered that lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

I'm the textbook definition of cool :c00l:

• Locked thread