Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i didn't want to say anything but let's just say i'm running a few...unorthodox...experiments on the corpse of eugene v. debs and we might all be pleased with the results

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Agean90 posted:

Do a Theodore Roosevelt plan. Sanders as pres with someone even more radical as vp.

sometimes i catch myself daydreaming about how the 20th century might have gone with henry wallace as president after fdr. then i wake up and am sad.

e: read the wrong roosevelt. point still stands

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

triple sulk posted:

I would vote for Sanders/Gabbard.

come around have we

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Vox Nihili posted:

Maybe let's not smugly attack our friends when they express support for people we like.

this is true. weak moment

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i say we give this guy a try

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Lawman 0 posted:

post the alternative

not doing that.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Arri posted:

I'd bet that Mario Cuomo is going to run in 2020.

have there been some unreported advances in the field of corpse revival

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Hey dummies, if you're seriously thinking about running a celebrity for president then Hollywood stars are dead on arrival. People loving hate Hollywood stars and their limousine liberal bullshit.

If you want a presidential celebrity who can appeal to the working class, then run an MMA fighter.

Run Jeff Monson.

Born in St. Paul, and he could kick Donald Trump's rear end no contest.

He's our fuckin' guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvtJrjcl4vs&t=165s

02:45

listen to the fuckin cheers when the crowd realizes it's the soviet anthem and not the federation one

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

theflyingexecutive posted:

Lol at the fuckin vein on Putin's head about to rupture

it's so good

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Ace of Baes posted:

Trump is trying to bring Bernie supporters on board obviously, but I think Gabbard could use this to her advantage, take a position and try to accomplish something before Trump does something insane, then make a big spectacle of stepping down and denouncing him right after he announces Muslim internment camps or something.

yeah this worked really well for jon huntsman

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

can't sink the linc

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Fulchrum posted:

The gently caress is a fish fry?

lmao

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

that's fair, there really isn't enough context in the term "fish fry" for someone to figure out it's an event where fish is fried

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

CubsWoo posted:

- Age potentially a factor (will by 69 during 2020 campaign)

nice

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

devtesla posted:

Hillary Clinton turned 69 about a month ago.

nice

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

actually its the weed number

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i clicked through to the tl, scrolled down to 420 and went "yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!" real loud irl

• Locked thread