Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Rand alPaul posted:

Al Gore has to be a sleeper considering the planet is going to be really loving insufferable in 4 years.

Also if the DNC hasn't already begged Bernie to be the candidate they're hopeless and we'll have 8 Trump and 8 Pence years.

There is no way that Al Gore should be remotely considered given this country's political climate. He already lost one campaign and his most recent experience was as part of the Clinton administration.

Bernie Sanders is going to be 79 years old in 2020. Even if he's in good health I'd be loving terrified of him dropping dead a month before the election or something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

in 2000, Teikanmi would have posted:

It really all depends to what scale Bush fucks everything up, not who runs against him

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i have a hard time giving a poo poo about however damaging chelsea manning's actions might have been while the americans who literally tortured prisoners to death are still free because "we mustn't be too sanctimonious"

we all know it's embarrassment that's the real crime in the government's eyes here

• Locked thread