Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!
I unironically think Al Franken might be a good choice, given that he's genuinely engaging and funny, has pretty good stances on most things and can be improved if he picks up more of Bernie's platform, knows the issues the rust belt faces and won't ignore them, and can basically just be the anti-Trump. He's spent his whole time in DC thus far doing the opposite of what most politicians do: keeping his head down and genuinely trying to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

Arri posted:

I'd bet that Mario Cuomo is going to run in 2020.

If you can somehow find a way for Mario Cuomo to run in 2020 I would absolutely vote for him tho. And probably you lord necromancer.

gently caress his son tho.

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

Gringostar posted:

"Yes they deserve to die, and I hope they burn in hell" - President Jackson upon doing anything ever.

We need to bring the Democratic party full circle.

• Locked thread