Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

I honestly think Bernie will run if his health maintains over the next four years. Yes, he will be old as gently caress and that will be the primary detriment to his campaign. If he did win, he'd likely only serve one term.

My guess at this absurdly way too early point is it comes down to Booker vs Bernie and, knowing Democrats are terrible, they nominate Booker, securing us four more years of the Trumpian national nightmare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Arri posted:

I'd bet that Mario Cuomo is going to run in 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOdIqKsv624

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

watch this and think about every hillary speech you saw and then dehumanize yourself

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

MustelaFuro posted:

If the DNC were to run an actor, who'd be the best liberal equivalent to Reagan? DiCaprio? Damon? I don't know, you tell me.

matt damon

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Fulchrum posted:

The incoming DNC chairperson is a Muslim. The anti-islam stuff alone is a deal breaker on getting ahead. It'd be like if a raging antisemite had been up for the position this cycle.

its the most courageous things the dems have done in 50 years and almost makes it seem like they have a spine

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

he moved to russia and praised putin a bunch and became a russian citizen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

blaming political correctness or identity politics is wrong. the issue is not that the democrats focused on them, its that they didnt focus on economics at all.

• Locked thread