Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Teikanmi posted:

It really all depends to what scale Trump fucks everything up, not who runs against him

because the Democrats picking the worst candidate they could find worked ok this time right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donna-brazile-democratic-national-committee_us_5824cb95e4b0ddd4fe7954e8

Donna Brazile doublin' down on learning nothing

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

If you want someone perfect to lead the DNC, you're going to be looking forever. Every politician has some nit you can pick. For all Howard Dean's faults, he did a very good job 10 years ago.

huge pile of hamburger posted:

America would be a better place if the Clintons just hosed off and never showed their faces again

The Bushes, too. All political dynasties are bad an un-American. Nobody deserves a job because of their name and that should be disqualifier.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

tadashi posted:

She's been pretty pro-defense in the House.

She's a National Guard officer so gee you think

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Alter Ego posted:

I would laugh, but I remember what Saxby Chambliss did to Max Cleland in the GA Senate race--a man who lost both his legs and an arm diving on a grenade to save his squadmates. I would not put it past Trump to turn Tammy Duckworth into a military-hating coward.

They did it to John Kerry, they'll do it to anyone.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Bill Gates for US Emperor

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I played a lot of Command & Conquer in the 90s, can I apply to be SecDef

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

punk rebel ecks posted:

Lol at people who actually believe the Democrats gave a poo poo about LBGT rights. They only switched the second it was inconvenient to them to not to hold that stance. Once national polls hit 51% for gay marriage, every Democrat just happened to become "enlightened" or at best "evolved".

Well it's either that, or what we're about to get for the next 4-8 years

• Locked thread