Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Poz
Sep 8, 2003

Dr. Poz just diagnosed you with a serious case of being a pussy. Now get back out there and hit them till you can't remember your kid's name.

Pillbug

Zythrst posted:

I know you all are going to say not enough experience, but the person I respect the most after all this is Nina Turner and I think she should be President.

eta- Tulsi would be okay consolation

Some combination of a Turner / Gabbard ticket sounds pretty ideal to me right now. I don't know what Party it would be under though because I can't imagine the DNC doing any legitimate soul searching over this loss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Poz
Sep 8, 2003

Dr. Poz just diagnosed you with a serious case of being a pussy. Now get back out there and hit them till you can't remember your kid's name.

Pillbug

Larry Parrish posted:

She's being imprisoned by the government for committing treason. Leaking poo poo to wiki leaks isn't whistleblowing. There's actually a process for whisteblowing in the military. If Manning went to her congressman or the Inspector General or the Office of Special Counsel with her issues she wouldn't be in prison. It's that simple.

That's horse poo poo. Article 3 of the U.S. Constitution states:

quote:

Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

Dr. Poz
Sep 8, 2003

Pillbug

Karl Barks posted:

i dunno if she even posts here anymore, but she basically called everything that's happening with the ACA when she was posting from like 2008-2012

Just looked up her post history and her posts are very infrequent at this point and the most recent ones were often met with the same kind of neo-liberal "call outs" that made most Democratic threads unbearable during the primaries. She was dead on.

• Locked thread