Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Railing Kill posted:

We need to run a young Muslim woman of Mexican descent to really put a finger in Trump's eye. I'm not sure if such a magical unicorn exists, but that would be hilarious. Not realistic or necessarily effective, but hilarious.

Keith Ellison is close enough, and he seems interested in moving on to bigger and better things than being in the House.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

loquacius posted:

Yeah I talked a lot of poo poo about Old Bernie but if we get to 2020 and his mind's still there and he can still hang in a national-level campaign and his VP is a non-Clintonite he's got my vote

It's also a plus that Trump is also old AF so it's not like there's a huge contrast. A 73-year old, probably even more obese Trump can't really make a credible health argument against ancient Bernie.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Gabbard supposedly still personally opposes gay marriage, refused to answer when asked if gays are oppressed in the US, and never apologized for saying this.

quote:

As Democrats we should be representing the views of the people, not a small number of homosexual extremists.

Her only response is the typical "I have a 100% rating from the HRC!" I think I'll pass.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

I dunno, I don't think it shows integrity for someone who opposes gay marriage and doesn't think gays are oppressed in America to hide behind MY 100% HRC RATING like that means anything.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Alter Ego posted:

No one seems to agree on the real reason for what happened this cycle.

Only thing I can see is that no one loving showed up. 54% participation in a Presidential year is abysmal. That still doesn't explain the multitude of state polling in places like Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Florida that consistently showed Hillary ahead.

I got really pissed off when listening to the 538 podcast because they're so insistent that it was just typical polling error, if being off by 5-6 points in several key states is really typical polling error then polls aren't very useful anymore.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Well What Now posted:

does anyone actually like him?

Nope, that's why I'm not exactly afraid of that happening, he has no natural constituency.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

GlyphGryph posted:

I look forward to Fulchrum defending the third way Establishment Democrats on all the incredible progress they made ending the drug war a decade from now, lol.

Really the Dems can go get hosed on this issue, I'm so sick of hearing people defend them on their poo poo with this. They support ruining people's lives over using drugs in their own home, gently caress them. I'm really loving sick of pretending that these people are really on my side and have my best interests in mind, they're not and they don't.

There's no legitimate reason to give people criminal charges for drug use whatsoever, absolutely none.

MaxxBot has issued a correction as of 05:44 on Nov 25, 2016

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Snatch Duster posted:

hahahaha

this some real retarded poo poo, $1200 lmao

It's the $50 figure that's laughably unrealistic more so than the $1200

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot