Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

Warren is a boring old bag of garbage that no one will listen to, too much wonk and explanation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

Fiction posted:

She can probably be convinced to go a fair bit harder with Cheeto Benito and the Tea Party Krew in power

The time for that was a year ago for Warren.

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

The Nastier Nate posted:

I suspect from now on, any kind of campaign ending "grab by them pussy" caliber oppo drops from now will be less than a week before election day.

Trump managed to not say anything too loving dumb for at least a solid week before the election and that helped alot of on-the-fence republicans come around to him.

I doubt this would matter. I think the reality is that no one voting GOP actually cared about assaulting women like that. They embrace that vulgarity and relate to it.

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

Rich man who doesn't actually care about other people supports other rich man ?!?!?

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

speng31b posted:

Someone joked earlier about running Mark Cuban, which is terrible, but it does bring to mind an interview I remember with him from right around the start of the primaries, before everything blew up.

He said he was glad Trump was running because it would legitimize the billionaire class directly running for president, which would pave the way for better candidates very soon.

So, if that isn't ominous enough...

The best candidates will come when billionaires cease to exist.

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

Concerned Citizen posted:

if it's gonna be some progressive hero, it should be liz warren.

I think this election showed she is timid and won't take risks. She can help but needs to back the gently caress off.

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

Concerned Citizen posted:

or maybe she just didn't want to endorse bernie sanders, weirdly.

zegermans posted:

"gently caress the DNC for putting it's thumb om the scales! gently caress Liz Warren for not putting her thumb on the scales!"

none of this bothers me but basically if before the election you want to tout that Trump is really really bad then after say you are willing to work with him, well you are full of poo poo.

my beef is they are cowards and won't stick to their guns when push comes to shove.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

Whoever can get attention by shouting "gently caress the rich I'm coming for you fuckers" and doesn't gently caress gay hookers on the DL with children will win in a landslide

So this wont happen.

• Locked thread