Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Sylink posted:

I doubt this would matter. I think the reality is that no one voting GOP actually cared about assaulting women like that. They embrace that vulgarity and relate to it.

Also as trashy as Trump was for bringing in Bill's sexual assault accusers in the wake of it (because Trump is not the person to attack anyone on this poo poo), it's possible that it worked in making it clear that Clinton isn't such a person either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

The D&D treatment of her is just really kind of weird and gross anyway. That was some outright obsession with silencing a dissenting viewpoint just for the sake of it.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Nonsense posted:

lol the dnc chair thread

the sheer effort being put forth to justify 0 change whatsoever (largely through pretending the dems have done anything other than lose for the last half a decade) + defense of corey booker is p. beautiful

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

"It's fine if they kill each other, and if Modi kills them" is not actually that big of a moral step up from "Kill them ourselves" because the central idea for both positions is that she'd like it if muslims died.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

It should be extremely easy to look at Tulsi and go "I think we can do better."

Jeb! Repetition posted:

What about her viewpoint did people dislike so much?

It cast Obama's work in a negative light.

That was literally it.

• Locked thread