Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Im not going home for any of the holidays this year, because my extended family are all rabid Trump fans.

My parents are also bailing on the holidays for the same reason.

Dont think Im going to see any of my aunts and uncles for a few years most likely, and Im not particularly upset about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

My extended family is incapable of not being jackasses of the highest magnitude, and in fact Facebook fights have already erupted over a cousin posting literal white nationalist rhetoric about immigration being a tool to dilute the white man's power in America. The hilarious thing is the dumb fucker is half Ecuadorian who would not pass the paper bag test.

So another thing to thankful for on Thanksgiving I guess: I'm not going anywhere near that shitfest this year.

• Locked thread