Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
list of democrats i would have voted for as someone who registered democrat for this election (i did vote in the primaries):
bernie sanders
joe biden
kanye west???

list of democrats i would not vote for:
hillary clinton

also note

some working class americans do still vote democrat and support unions and believe in the democratic message
see - the kentucky district i live in is one of very few that went blue this election and voted in a young un-tested dem over a incumbent republican because she:
1 - personally knocked on like 15,000 doors
2 - got support from the right local and national people
3 - had a very clear list of policies and positions that anyone could understand

she won by 200 votes but she did win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Vox Nihili posted:

great work! you did it! victory!

this is actually cool though, any idea on the dem's name?

i live in kentucky my not voting for clinton had no impact whatsoever nationally

the kentucky state rep is mckenzie cantrell, we went to uofl law together and were both in the class of '12 so it was really cool to see her win our district

• Locked thread