Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Princess Di posted:

Now, it's perfect.

It's very easy to attribute things to racism, isn't it? I bet those people won't double down on their positions at all.

This is an interesting thinkpeice:

http://whatever.scalzi.com/2016/11/10/the-cinemax-theory-of-racism/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

punk rebel ecks posted:

The Democrats main strategy should be to appeal to the working class and non-voters. America has essentially the lowest voter turnout of any first world country. Most people in the country lean Democrat, especially non-voters. Find out what makes them tick.

Bernie Sanders and his proposed policies, probably.

I'm not trying to rehash the primaries or anything like that, I promise, I feel that that's probably what these people who didn't vote wanted. Of course, my gut feeling is just my gut feeling.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
covfefe

• Locked thread