Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shear Modulus posted:

the dems' central campaign ideology is that the best and brightest ought to be in charge

Then maybe they should start running people who are more politically aware and motivated than coma patients

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Karl Barks posted:

Omg just run a loving Maoist third worlder at this point just throw poo poo at the wall

After I graduate I'm hella running for congress as a C-SPAM Let's Campaign

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Venom Snake posted:

After I graduate I'm hella running for congress as a C-SPAM Let's Campaign

I'm insaenely loving drunk right now but my main campaign platform will be the nationalization of lockheed martian

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
vote for venom snake and ill will introduce a bill too nuke elon musks lovely mars colony

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

anime was right posted:

im gonna primary your rear end sorry

Wait till I drop the oppo of your poor taste in waifus Forums Poster Anime War Right!!

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Houxtra would have won

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
albania give me SRTRENGHT

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/877389756979695616

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Virgil save me from this nigthmare

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Homeless Friend posted:

lol today is great bitch, I was deadlift & fixing my form and it felt hella good

In general my life is actually p good right now but I can't help worry immensely because i was born full of care and mad

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

I'm frankly still coming to grips with the idea that Time Magazine has an rear end in a top hat of the Year edition. Not only is it vulgar but it just seems mean spirited.

your gang tag reminds me of the time I was called a communist in overwatch because I wouldn't pocket heal our pharah as mercy because I wanted to help keep the rest of the team alive

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jeet is good

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

consumed by normies posted:

doubt the dems in current form could even beat a pee tape released trump

Dems gunna run a far left joke candidate as a sacrifice in 2020 and said joke will end up winning ala Corbyn. It is so.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shear Modulus posted:

yglesias has found that trolling centrists on twitter is much funner than the trolling lefties

I don't get how Matty can figure this poo poo out but Ezra is still trolling through panera breads

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm fleeing to the newly founded United Soviet Kingdoms personally

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

unless you mean corbyn leftism

I'm not really sure how you thought I meant anything else

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Would yall mind if I closed this thread and opened a new one with more concurrent information in the OP?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oh Snapple! posted:

just edit the OP

That's one option but Iv not enjoyed that new thread smell in a while

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Karl Barks posted:

what if we just closed it and didn't open a new one

There must always be a Suck Zone conrad

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Thoguh posted:

You're occasional reminders where you think you have some kind of ownership over this thread because you happened to be the OP and have a lanyard is amusing.

drat Big Venom Snake and his monopoly on democrat threads

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Old and busted: we need to break up the big banks

new hotness: we need to break up the big snakes

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vox Nihili posted:

hope youre doing ok man

I am. Had a nice meeting with the head of my department at uni today and I'm driving up to VA for a meeting with Northam on Saturday. Apparently Northams wife is pushing him hard to go farther to the left and talk poo poo about Trump more :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vox Nihili posted:

thats cool. hes been talking poo poo about trump forever tho, it was basically his primary platform

he also voted twice for george w bush

I mean talking poo poo about Trump in a more "late stage capitalism golem is bad" and "GOP who created him bad" rather than getting angry that he says mean words but anyway...

I'll see YOU ABSOLUTE BOYS in the new thread:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3824498

• Locked thread