Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
uaghahh goddamit bernieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

quote:

“Hubris syndrome,” as he and a co-author, Jonathan Davidson, defined it in a 2009 article published in Brain, “is a disorder of the possession of power, particularly power which has been associated with overwhelming success, held for a period of years and with minimal constraint on the leader.” Its 14 clinical features include: manifest contempt for others, loss of contact with reality, restless or reckless actions, and displays of incompetence.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I have principles, I say as I lay down on the tracks defiantly as Republicans dont even bat an eye to throw the switch on you.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Iron goddamn Stache

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
excuse me, im a stache sister :nyd:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Karl Barks posted:

there is something so lame about "the resistance" like some hunger games hollywood bullshit

trying to spark an idea to make people conform to it organically via telepathy is still in prototype stage, please wait for Twitter Nexus, where cyberspace and the real world merges and you can tweet in AR

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
for ossoff

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

this is also basically why millenials don't have good jobs or homes too

they're too busy killing jobs and homes industries simultaneously

its brutal

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Concerned Citizen posted:

Bernie lost and didn't attract very many new voters compared to past primaries.

Hillary lost and didn't attract very many new voters compared to past generals.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:ok:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Oh Snapple! posted:

the "he lost open primaries" poo poo is p. disingenuous given that a large chunk of them occurred in the south

wheel on the bus goes fucken round lad

magic schoolbus goin to the vortex of the suck zone to better learn its phenoms only to instantly regret it as they're crushed into micropaste

• Locked thread