Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Philip Rivers posted:

Sanders didn't 'sabotage' Clinton but he did dogwhistle the kinds of paranoid misogyny the right has been peddling about Clinton for, what, three decades at this point? and never really did anything to undo that when the primary ended. Remember the transcripts?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Was this tweet supposed to be an own?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The context changes the way that tweet is funny.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

anime was right posted:

buy a tasty hat, imo

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Property taxes ($1,500,000 home)
Three Vacations A Year

The Kingfish has issued a correction as of 16:16 on Mar 24, 2017

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Literally $36,000 in a savings accounts each year and $35,000 extra to blow on whatever they want. And that's after 3 vacations a year.

g
u
i
l
l
o
t
i
n
e

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I have never gone on a $6,000 vacation in my entire life.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

What type of dipshit would buy all of that stuff before paying off their student loans?? Buy a loving Playstation and live in an apartment for like a poor for 2 years max at ~$500,000 a year and pay them all off forever. I hate these stupid loving rich people so hard.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

It takes me like five minutes of driving from my house to get to a dirt road with a corn field on both sides. THe superior driving experience.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Sam Bee's husband is a concern troll for school segregation.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Concerned Citizen posted:

well moving the schools farther from their homes is an inconvenience that makes their home worth less money, so yes i'd imagine people generally do fight to preserve their home value. the movement isn't even really about integration, it's about relieving overcrowding by moving to a larger school. improving diversity is just a nice side-effect

Ok wow you are telling me he stands to lose some money?? Well that's serious then, my bad.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Concerned Citizen, 1964 posted:

well allowing a black family into their neighborhood makes their home worth less money, so yes i'd imagine people generally do fight to preserve their home value.

e:
whoa did they update the forums to show when an edit is made within the first minute of posting?

The Kingfish has issued a correction as of 16:45 on May 7, 2017

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

he is absolutely running.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I would like to suggest Bernie Sanders as the democratic nominee for president in 2020.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Bernie Sanders is The Man.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

zegermans posted:

Nice to see this thread do a complete 180 on Russia because the prophet has spoken

👨🏻‍💻

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

oh yeah this is that good poo poo.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Bernie Bros are the new tea party/goldwater crusaders. this country is going so far left you won't even recognize it. But we to stop playing along with the party establishment. We'll have to democratize the DNC first, but the longer we fight, the more mobilized the Left will become.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Excited to watch Zuck and Booker get crucified by the base in 2020.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Venom Snake posted:

Yeah Idk why people are terrified of them at all. In the scenario that theres a bunch of establishment (or in Zucks case hes not establishment just a huge weirdo) people its just a pretty much guaranteed win for the outsider candidates. Bookers dem rubio and Zuck's Jeb

Zuck is Ben Carson

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

etalian posted:

Huey Long did nothing wrong

His one crime was not going far enough.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The left will stop at nothing less than the dismantling of our democratic system and institutions.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

don't let your ability to identify a terrible candidate cloud your ability to identify terrible candidates in the future?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

it's not hard to find the media partially at fault for Trump pulling out of the Paris Accords. NPR was describing Trump's decision as an internal struggle between "globalists" and "nationalists" in Trump's cabinet.

NPR sucks but I'm assuming they can't have been the only ones doing that.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

baloogan was the best out of all of them and I'm not sure why he was dethroned. I used to laugh my rear end off when he'd give himself sixers for bad posts.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

baloogan was a mod of the people.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

fuuuuuuck lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Karl Barks posted:

My running theory is they gave ossof poo poo tons of money because he's a kind of attractive young white guy

they wanted to show centrism could win.

• Locked thread