Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
I know this is off-topic and probably inflammatory, but I think you have to give credit to Venom. He was around last night, through all that poo poo. Where is Epic High Five and A Winner Is Jew and about five other turd burglars that laughed down at anyone that called out Hillary as being a weak candidate? Rats off a sinking ship, gone before the waters had even gotten rough, and probably trying to duck their ban. poo poo on and ridicule anyone not in their group think bubble and when the poo poo hits the fan, poof. Gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe

Guy DeBorgore posted:

epic high five was posting like yesterday dude

My bad. I shouldn't be calling names out like that anyway. It just gets my goat. Anyone with a different opinion had to endure that crap for months.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
I don't know about this Bernie 2020 talk. I love Bernie and all, but he's going to be so old. He was already old in 2016. Turns out, in 2020, he may be even older.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe

Vox Nihili posted:

shes right to lay blame on comey, but she should also be taking blame herself. plenty of loving blame to go around.

Yeah, she can't blame Comey without having to admit her campaign was a fragile little soap bubble that would pop in a light breeze. More email stuff sank her? Against Trump? In that case she was already doomed.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe

MrCussMustard posted:

I want to play as the booger on King DavidTed Cruz's lip.

Whatever came out of him that day was worse than some booger. It was like old food, or a tonsil stone, or something equally smelly and nasty.

Maybe his soul.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
This is from a page or so ago, but why do people hate TYT so much? I've never understood it. From what I've seen from Cenk his "Hillary campaign is bad, money in politics is bad, wall street and the strangled middle class is bad" and so on lines up with the beliefs found in threads like this. Not that I'm rushing in to defend TYT, I seriously don't understand the disconnect . What am I ignorant about that makes other left leaning people hate them?

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe

If the right side bar is any indication I think you just ruined my youtube even more than it already was.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
I liked Hillary better when she was wandering the woods. You think maybe someone could drive her out there and lose her there for good?

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe

Tatum Girlparts posted:

there's a literal neo-nazi with the president's ear, literally everything my family hoped to escape in europe is rising here, gently caress it, bernie would have won

I wouldn't give up on this country yet. I mean, look on the bright side...

.......uh.....

.....gently caress

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
Anyone else find themselves re-reading the election thread in D&D every so often? Election night isn't until about 150 pages in but oh man is it entertaining. It's so, so smug and self assured and then this slow creeping dread sets in. It's a good horror read and needs to get goldmined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe

Zo posted:

got a link? i enjoyed the cspam one very much (though i can't find that either now)

by the way it's funny but the superbowl thread reads very similar to the election threads in this sense, since the pats were trumps team and at one point were down so much that statistically they had less than 1% chance to win (they won)

Sure. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3796651 Around page 120 to see sunshine and rainbows, 150 for nerves to set in, then after that pure terror, finger pointing, mass hysteria, Comey...

• Locked thread