Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
feller
Jul 5, 2006

Venom Snake posted:

"Clintonites" are not a thing anymore. Everyone just wants to move on. Tim Kaine and the NoVa dems want to give the reigns to the progressive wing and present an actual challenge to the GOP. The problem is the Progressives might have just given up.

He is not going to run for president. I know him personally. He's tired. But he knows if everyone gives up now were hosed.

They are 100% willing to hand over everything to the left right now. Again I'm not saying they want control; all they want is the ship to not go under.

It hasn't been that long since Trump was declared the victor. How do you know all this about their new positions? How do they have these new positions already even? Has this been brewing for a while or is it a position made while in shock that can easily be changed later?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Yinlock posted:

that's why i'm always careful to say "some" and "a portion"

a majority of sanders supporters are really good people! there's just a super obnoxious vocal minority that is unfortunately out in full force at the moment

E: and i'm not arguing that sanders supporters won things for trump either, just that it's a bit odd to be placing 100% of the blame solely on hillary

It's not the voters' job to get a candidate elected.

• Locked thread