Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should I post in the anime thread?
This poll is closed.
food 14 10.37%
cat 28 20.74%
selfies 22 16.30%
touhous 41 30.37%
robots 30 22.22%
Total: 135 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~

Cowwan posted:

That's what I'm trying to figure out.

e:I think it's for a sales position, but then why the MOBA angle?

They need sales people who can unabashedly scream racist and/or homophobic insults at the customers until they break down and buy a car to make the harassment stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

Red Minjo posted:

Also were those head tilts there in the anime? Because now that I've seen Bakemonogatari that really stands out.

Hell, Shaft puts those in everything. I haven't seen one in March comes in like a Lion yet, but I know it's coming.

On a side note, I need this shirt.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

Dragon Half was one of the first handful of anime things I ever watched like 16 years ago. I remember it being very funny and a bit lewd. I didn't realize it was on Crunchy, now I have something to watch while I finish this bottle of wine tonight.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

Spiritus Nox posted:

Just such a relentlessly pretty, clever show.

:yeah:

http://i.imgur.com/po4d6Lw.gifv

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

a kitten posted:

"They won't let me post in FYAD post creepy hentai on ADTRW? Well fine, i'll just make my own forum, where anyone can post" :mad:

-Moot, actually.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I call shenanigans cause 2003 ADTRW was made of 90% pedos or psychopaths

Can you imagine the people who thought that early ADTRW was too strict with the rules and left to make 4chan?

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

Terper posted:

I'm trying to put together a top 5 manga of 2016 and I know I'm going to put Hero Academia, Golden Kamuy and Helck on it

What other quality staff was this year

Billy Bat, Dungeon Meshi, the continuations of Dead Dead Demon's, Flying Witch, and Hinamatsuri, although I guess those are on hiatus (not sure about Hinamatsuri)?

Also, I bet Yukibana no Tora is probably amazing, but I guess we'll never know until we all learn to read Japanese because no one is translating it yet even though there are raws for volume 1. :smith:

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B13yISVHWI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

Some days I go to read the chat thread and I'm just like

http://i.imgur.com/FaghziD.gifv

Have a fun and safe new years everybody!

• Locked thread